Parents wishing to get their child admitted should first register for an admission test by completing the Application / Registration form at the school office and taking an admission card for the test and interview. Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to get through an admission test/ interview and availability of the seat.
The pass percentage is 60%. Duration of each paper is approximately 60 minutes. For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler. The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects. The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/ guardians. A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
The list displaying names of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board of the concerned branch or uploaded on the webiste on the date given by the school.
Step 1: Get Information
- Get Information Regarding Admission by visiting our website or phone call (0454-722277) or you can make a personal visit at DPS information office.
Step 2: Acquire Prospectus
- Get Prospectus along with Application / Registration Form from Admission Office.
- Collect Prospectus purchase cash receipt.
Step 3: Form Submission
- Read the instructions carefully and fill your form.
- Required documents must be attached and submit to admission office before due date.
Step 4: Collection of Test Slip
- Make sure that you have collected your test slip from counter after submitting your Application / Registration form with required documents.
- You can also get latest updates regarding admission test from website.
- 2 latest colored photographs of the applicant
- Form "B" issued by Nadra
- Separate applications for admission on Self Finance basis subject to passing the Admission Test
- Test and interviews are on the specified date
- Test will be conducted after collecting roll number slip
- Result of the test is finalised within a week. Parents of the selected candidates are informed about further formalities
- In all cases, merit is the sole criterion for admission. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final
This procedure should be followed by the candidates who have qualified for the Admission.
Step 1: Get Challan Form
- Selected candidates are required to get Fee Challan Form from DPS admission office
- Fee challan form must be submitted to Bank Al - Falah on the specified date
Step 2: Documents Submission
Following documents must be submitted to the admission offiice before due date.
- Admission Form given in prospectus (should be filled carefully)
- One copy of paid fee challan form
- Two copies of father / guardian CNIC
- Two copies of Form "B" issued by Nadra
- Original School Leaving Certificate (For Prep & above)
- Two latest colored photographs of the candidate (should be steppled on the right side of Admission Form)
Note: The Admission will be considered as cancel if the required documents are not submitted on the specied date.